Lexington Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business in Lexington, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Lexington Inc today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.